Football – Rules, fundamentals and history
No sport in the world arouses as much popular interest as football. The World Cup brings together about 130 countries and millions of spectators. Soccer is a sport played between two teams (each with 11 players) who use their feet and head to move the ball towards the opponent’s field, with the aim of placing it inside the goal. The match is divided into two 45-minute periods, with a 15-minute break. The playing time may be extended by accident or any other cause at the discretion of the judge. The winning team is the one that scores the most goals. If you know the correct score tips you will be able to bet on football games easily.
With www.correctscore.tips you really get the best and the correct most score for the football games. Whereas the punters face a lot of problems in predicting, this site has come up with the best options for the most effective tips that would help them win the game bets. Opting for this site happens to be the best choice that you can have now.
We can divide the technical fundamentals into two types of actions –
- A) Movements without a ball (running with changes, jumps, spins, etc.);
- B) Ball movements (reception, pass, kick, etc.).
For a better soccer practice, it is necessary to know and master some basic techniques, such as driving, passing, kicking, dribbling or feinting, receiving, heading and throwing.
Ball driving technique
- Position the body and move it in a way that facilitates the type of driving desired,
- Keep the ball at a distance that facilitates the driving sequence,
- Use the type of ring appropriate to the situation,
- Adequate posture for movement, with a slightly lower center of gravity,
- Distribute attention to the ball, space and other players.
- Positioning the body in a favorable way for its execution,
- Support foot at the side of the ball,
- Projection of the leg to be used towards the ball,
- Touch the ball and pass.
It is similar to the pass technique, the purpose of the actions being its big difference. The kick aims to finish an action for the goal or prevent the opponent’s actions from continuing.
Dribble or feint technique
- Position the body in a favorable way to the desired dribble,
- Keep the ball close to the body and the center of gravity low,
- Use the type of touch and movement appropriate to the desired dribble,
- The attention is directed to the movement of the opponent to the space and to the ball.
- Positioning the body in a favorable way for reception, making contact facing the ball,
- When approaching the ball, cushion it, initially trying to slow it down,
- Keep the ball close to the body, thus favoring its control.
It is the act of propelling the ball using the head. This technical gesture is widely used during the game and can be applied to both offensive and defensive actions. Heading is one of the alternatives for the realization of other fundamentals, such as: pass, kick, reception, etc. Heading may be performed either standing or in motion, whether or not it is in suspension. It is mainly advisable to use the forehead as the region of the head that will make contact with the ball.